Book of Business Steps
Learn how to navigate your agent dashboard.
- Go to reaganai.com in your browser and login.
- From your Agent Dashboard, click here on Book of Business.
- Your Book of Business includes all personal and downline business, and defaults to year-to-date.
- You can view your current agent rank, downline rank, all the way through to your year-to-date issued apps.
- The rankings are based on issued year to date overall, and this is updated weekly.
- By clicking this drop-down menu, you can select your information, or you can select an agent in your downline and the information will refresh below.
- If you click the filter button, that will allow you to display the data below by today, yesterday, the last seven days, and so on.
- Once you choose your option, click on filter.
- If you would like to download a report, click on the download button, and then click on production.
- This will automatically download the information into an excel file.
- There are three ways to search for the information you are looking for.
- First, in the search bar you can search by carrier, state, policy number, agent name, and by any of the information below.
- Second, each column has a feature that allows you to sort.
- For example, if you click on the premium column it will sort from ascending to descending.
- You can also sort by multiple columns by clicking more than one column.
- By clicking the column a third time, this will clear the sort feature.
- Lastly, by clicking on the filter icon, you can filter the results, such as a specific date range.
- To clear this feature, click on the filter icon again and click on clear.
If you have any questions, please reach out to HelpDesk at email@example.com.