App Dashboard Steps
Learn how to navigate through your onboarding dashboard.
- After you have submitted your contract, you will be sent to your App Dashboard.
- Here you will find application statuses, carrier details, documentation, contact information, and the documentation uploader.
- In carrier details section, you can view your application details, as well as the status of your application.
- To view details, click ‘View Details.’ This will load the current carriers that were included in the invite and their status. If the status is active, that means your contract was approved.
- You can also request additional carriers.
- To do this, click the ‘Request Carriers’ tab and select yes next to the carrier you would like to add.
- To select ‘Yes,’ click the ‘No’ that is in the ‘Add Cairrier’ column and click the toggle to say ‘Yes.’
- Make sure to also select if a release is needed or not by doing the same process.
- Click save when you are finished. A notification will be sent to your upline so they can review your requests and set the levels.
- Just below, in the documentation section, you can view the list of documents that are required. You can email, fax, or upload these required documents.
- If you would like to email or fax your documents, you can find the contact information below the documentation section.
- If you would like to upload your documents using our document uploader, you can do so in the section on the right.
- You can choose the type of document from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your file and then upload it.
- Once it is uploaded, you will see your document below.
- If you made a mistake with your upload, you can either click edit or delete.
- If you click edit, you can change the type of document and click update, or you can simply just choose to delete.
- Then, continue the process again for each required document.
If you have any questions, please reach out to HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding contracting, please reach out to email@example.com