Onboarding Dashboard Steps
Learn how to navigate through your onboarding dashboard.
- Navigate to Reagan AI in your browser and login.
- In the menu, click ‘Contracting’ and select ‘Dashboard’ from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to the Onboarding Dashboard where you will be able to view and track the progress of your direct invites, your downline’s invites, and change requests, as well as upload documents.
- On the Invite Manager Tab, you can view the status and current step the agent is on.
- To resend the invitation email, click ‘Resend.’
- To view the carrier and levels associated with each invite, click the arrow next to the invite.
- You can add and edit carriers.
- To add a new carrier, view the carrier details and click the ‘Add Carriers’ button. You can add carriers at any step in the process.
- If you would like to edit a level, press edit. You can only edit carrier details for invites that are pending or applications that are in progress.
- On the Document Manager Tab, you can view the list of documents that are required. You can email, fax, or upload these required documents.
- If you would like to email or fax your documents, you can find the contact information below the documentation section.
- If you would like to upload your documents using our document uploader, you can do so in the section on the right.
- You can choose the type of document from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your file and then upload it.
- Once it is uploaded, you will see your document below.
- If you made a mistake with your upload, you can either click edit or delete.
- If you click edit, you can change the type of document and click update, or you can simply just choose to delete.
- Then, continue the process again for each required document.
- On the Change Request tab, you can view the status of your direct and downline’s change requests.
- You can search for a particular request by using the search box or filter by one or more statuses by using the status filter.
- To view the contract details of the request, click the arrow next to the request.
- You can edit the level and/or upline of the deferred requests only, by clicking the ‘Edit’ button.
- To delete deferred requests, press ‘Delete’ and then confirm.
- Once your agent has reached the SuranceBay portion of the process, you can view their progress on the SuranceBay Progress Tab. Here you can view which steps have been completed for each one of your applicable agents.
If you have any questions, please reach out to HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.